The Women’s Nike Air Max Plus is one of the most iconic models in the Nike Air Max family. First released in 1998, the Air Max Plus was instantly notable for its eye-catching design and futuristic, technical construction. Originally featuring gradient color fades paired with wavy TPU stripes across the silhouette, the eye-catching look continued with the sole unit, which debuted Nike’s Tuned Air technology, a more stable version of Air Max with support pillars in the Air unit. Most famous for its initial Tiger and Shark colorways, the silhouette has been featured in countless new color combinations, graphic patterns, and materials in the years since, further cementing it as one of the most beloved Air Max models ever.
Air For You
Along with the traditional mesh build, the Women’s Air Max Plus is also available in leather and suede iterations, with color palettes designed just for the lady Air Max aficionados. No matter which colorway you choose, you’ll be enjoying maximum style and all-day comfort thanks to the distinct design of the upper and visible Air units in the heel and forefoot. It all comes together to create an Air Max icon brimming with unforgettable style, so find your pair today.
Women’s Nike Air Max Plus features:
• Stretchy, synthetic upper provides breathability.
• Injected TPU ribs add support, durability, and bold style.
• Select styles constructed in leather, suede, or synthetic materials. See each style for specific materials.
• Graphic uppers on select styles.
• Air Max units in the forefoot and heel provide lightweight comfort.
• Tuned Air® technology in the heel provides finely tuned support and cushioning.
• Rubber outsole with waffle tread pattern offers traction and durability.