VIP Club Membership Rules | Foot Locker
VIP Club Membership Rules
- Membership in our Foot Locker VIP Program is open to all residents of the U.S. who are 13 years of age or older.
- To enroll, you must provide your personal information as requested in the enrollment form. Any personal information you provide will be handled and may be used in accordance with our privacy statement. You may obtain a copy of our privacy statement from our website, at /help/privacyStatement or by calling 800.991.4439.
- VIP cards and VIP numbers cannot be used for purchases of gift cards or prior purchases.
- Membership card, key tag or VIP number must be presented at time of purchase to receive special member savings. Savings and special sales for members will be announced through future direct mail, online, email and text message communications.
- We may at our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict, or terminate the Foot Locker VIP Program at any time without prior notice.
- In case of suspected fraud, misrepresentation, abuse, or violation of the rules, we reserve the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including the termination of Foot Locker VIP Program participation.
- By entering your mailing address and/or e-mail address and/or phone number and/or cell phone number on the enrollment form, you agree to receive marketing (including e-mail, cell phone text messaging and/or voice messaging) information from our business partners and us. You may request to be removed from any such mailing lists by contacting our customer service department at 800.991.4439 or by writing to us at Foot Locker VIP Program, PO Box 8104, Wausau WI, 54402-8104. Depending on the terms of your cell phone calling plan, you may incur a charge for received text messages. All promotions provide the ability to opt out of receiving future like promotions.
- The Foot Locker VIP Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- All interpretations of Foot Locker VIP Program terms and conditions shall be at our sole discretion.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Employees of Foot Locker Retail, Inc. and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, immediate family members and persons living in the same household are ineligible.
- Foot Locker Retail, Inc. is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Coupons must be presented in-store at the time of purchase (or online enter the code at check-out) and cannot be used in conjunction with any discount offer. Not redeemable for cash. Coupons are void if copied and where prohibited, licensed or regulated.
- Foot Locker VIP Program cards may be used at all Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker and Foot Locker store locations in the U.S. and U.S. territories.
- Your enrollment information may be used by the Foot Locker family of companies including Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Footaction, Final-Score, Champs Sports, Eastbay, and SIX:02 to inform you of offers, promotions or services. Your enrollment information may be combined with other information that you submit online or offline to the Foot Locker family of brands. We may also share this information with carefully selected third party companies so that they may inform you of offers, promotions, and services.
- Any claim brought in connection with these rules of the VIP Program will be governed by and must be brought in the courts of the State of New York.